On July 10, Liquid Exchange will start selling Gram cryptocurrency, developed by the founders of the Telegram messenger. The company has entered into a partnership agreement with Gram Asia and received an exclusive right to sell tokens.
Read more on the topic:
To buy virtual currency, you need:
- register on the exchange;
- pass identification;
- replenish the balance in US dollars or stablecoins USD Coin (USDC);
- open the Gram sale page on July 10 at 05:00 Moscow time and purchase tokens.
Liquid will add to your account purchased assets only after the launch of the Telegram Open Network (TON) blockchain, which is scheduled for October 31, 2019. Distribution of every 25% of the coins will take place in four stages:
- three months after opening TON;
- after six months;
- one year later;
- in 18 months.
This way you will receive all the tokens on April 31, 2021.
The exchange also conducts a referral program. To take part in it, follow these steps:
- open an account on the Liquid platform;
- verify personal data;
- send your referral link to a friend for registration;
- if he replenishes the balance in the amount of $100 and buys Gram with this money, you will receive Gram tokens worth from $10 to $50.
To identify your account, you will need to provide an identity document, confirmation of the place of registration (rent account or bank statement) and take a selfie. Cryptocurrency from Telegram can’t be bought by citizens of 51 states and residents of the Crimea. The list of blocked countries included such post-Soviet countries: Belarus, Moldova, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
We want to remind you: