Liquid Exchange will Sell Gram Cryptocurrency from Telegram Messenger
On July 10, Liquid Exchange will start selling Gram cryptocurrency, developed by the founders of the Telegram messenger. The company has entered into a partnership agreement with Gram Asia and received an exclusive right to sell tokens. Read more on the topic: https://thecoinshark.net/telegram-founder-plans-to-launch-an-independent-news-aggregator/ To buy virtual currency, you need:
- register on the exchange;
- pass identification;
- replenish the balance in US dollars or stablecoins USD Coin (USDC);
- open the Gram sale page on July 10 at 05:00 Moscow time and purchase tokens.
- three months after opening TON;
- after six months;
- one year later;
- in 18 months.
- open an account on the Liquid platform;
- verify personal data;
- send your referral link to a friend for registration;
- if he replenishes the balance in the amount of $100 and buys Gram with this money, you will receive Gram tokens worth from $10 to $50.