NordFX - Reliable broker with a Long History: Short Review
The cryptocurrency market has been developing rapidly last time. Every day, more and more financial institutions that work in the traditional economic model want to integrate into the digital economy. Against this background, a huge number of new cryptocurrency exchanges appear in the industry. Unfortunately, many projects cannot provide high-quality, inexpensive and, most important, safe service for one or another reason. In this article, we will analyze the NordFX platform and talk more about its services.
The History of NordFX BrokerTo begin with, the NordFX broker has been working since 2008 and during this time it has never been subjected to a hacker attack, which means a high level of security for this site. NordFX has received a large number of various awards over the long years of its work, for example, at the end of April 2019, NordFX was named the “Best Cryptocurrency Broker” according to the reputable international Internet portal FXDailyinfo.
Commissions on the NordFX broker
- Commission Maker for limit orders that increase the depth of the market. It is negative and equal to -0.02% of the transaction volume, that is, it is paid to the trader when the order is executed.
- Commission Taker for market orders and stop orders that reduce the depth of the market. This commission is the lowest on the market and amounts to 0.09% of the transaction amount.
- Quick and easy account opening
- Low spreads
- Wide range of trading tools
- Availability of mobile trading
- Deposit currencies for accounts USD, BTC, ETH