Microsoft, Vodafone, Hewlett-Packard: AI Conference Kyiv to Gather Top AI Experts
On June 4, Smile-Expo will hold annual AI Conference Kyiv in the capital of Ukraine. This year, the conference is focused on business automation using artificial intelligence. Speakers include leading experts from Microsoft, Vodafone, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, METRO Cash & Carry, and other well-known companies. Keynote Speakers of AI Conference Kyiv The conference primarily aims to show how to increase revenues using AI, chatbots, and IoT technologies based on case studies. Speakers will reveal what should be done and how to start.
- Volodymyr Saviak: AI&HPC Sales Manager in CEE countries at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. He will talk about prospects of AI and present case studies of its application in corporate and public sectors.
- Yulia Chala: Solution Sales Professional (Data and AI) at Microsoft Ukraine. Yulia will show the concept of predictive analytics, methods for reducing equipment downtime, and the role of chatbots in manufacturing.
- Mykola Traknov and Sergiy Boryslavsky: Head of Digital Solutions and Platforms Department and Head of Income Management and Big Data Department at Vodafone Ukraine. As part of the collaborative presentation, they will explain how AI affects global economy and how businesses can benefit from IoT and Big Data technologies.
- Maryna Voloshyna: Head of CRM at METRO Cash & Carry Ukraine. Along with other industry experts, she will answer the most critical questions bothering the conference audience about AI application in business.
- Sergii Karaulov: Head of CRM & CI at FUIB. His presentation will be dedicated to the combination of AI and CRM: how to manage a customer operation base using AI and why business should use data;
- Evgeniy Trombola: Director of Product Department at EDIN. The speaker will tell the audience how to automate workflow using machine learning: tasks performed by such solutions, their advantages, and prospects.
- Oleksandr Krakovetskyi: CEO at DevRain. The speaker will highlight how to realize that your company requires an AI solution. Afterwards, he will mention how to start looking for a partner and how to prepare your business.