The Law on Cryptocurrencies can be Adopted by the State Duma Within Two Weeks
Russian Deputy Minister of Finance Alexei Moiseev believes that the law on cryptocurrency can be passed by the State Duma in the second reading in the next two weeks. According to Moiseyev, the deputies will consider two bills:
- crowdfunding (regulates ICO);
- on digital financial assets (regulates the circulation of virtual currencies).
- publication of the terms of the purchase of coins (public offer) and investment memorandum;
- conclusion of a contract for the purchase of tokens (in the form of a smart contract).
- blockchain startup;
- custodian provider;
- cryptocurrency costs;
- date of conclusion of the contract;
- payment procedure;
- maximum allowable purchase amount.