DAO.Casino Blockchain Announces Release of TestNet 2.0
The highly anticipated blockchain startup DAO.Casino disrupting the gambling industry is set to deliver another groundbreaking agenda as it launches the TestNet 2.0. New updates will come up with improved features and functions in the governance model, which also includes dynamic validator allocation and devoted mechanism of vote staking. Now users who are interested in taking part in the testing process of DAO.Casino Blockchain can do so either as Delegator or Validator. Additionally, users are also given access to create accounts, submit tokens, stake against the resources of Blockchain and cast vote for the nodes of validators. Another advanced feature of DAO.Casino Blockchain is the opportunity given to the users regarding participation in the block production process. Users are now also capable of becoming a validator node in order to earn rewards of test token. More innovative features have also been introduced in the updated version to support users and help them get a better understanding of BlockChain concepts. We are also looking forward to prepare our users for the launch of MainNet. New Features TestNet 2.0 is an improved version of TestNet 1.0. TestNet 2.0 will provide the same features of TestNet 1.0 with some additional and improved features to expand overall functionality and performance of Blockchain. Read the following points for more information about the advanced features of TestNet 2.0.
- The staking type of resources 'votes' are also utilized for the validator voting in combination with bandwidth and traditional CPU.
- Total stake amount influencing the dynamic number of validator nodes (from 21 up to 100);
- To make other accounts the resources sponsorship is required to facilitate the process of resources reservation and transaction between user accounts. It will support new onboard users to perform certain actions on Blockchain without been required to deposit initial token.
- Take a look at available information about validators in the Presentation for Validators
- Take a look at important documents on how to launch personal node
- Start the process by filling out dao.casino/2c or daovalidator.com form.