Electric Scooter Caused Fire at Dropbox Office
The San Francisco Fire Department confirmed that Dropbox evacuated its SF headquarters on 333 Brannan Street after an electric scooter caught fire on the fifth floor of the building. Firefighters have put out the fire, no one was hurt as a result. https://twitter.com/davyr/status/1161786000852393984 It is known that a scooter of a rather cheap Tianrun R3 model from RocketX, which costs only 250 US dollars, caught fire. It is known that in the past, cheap hoverboards sometimes exploded, usually due to problems when charging their large combustible lithium-ion batteries. Dropbox representatives commented on this as follows: “We experienced a small fire at 333 Brannan yesterday afternoon. It was quickly put out, no injuries have been reported, and everyone was able to evacuate safely. We’re thankful to the SFFD for their swift response.”