ZenCash Coin Review: Is It the Best Anonymous Cryptocurrency?
The overwhelming majority of people believe that all cryptocurrencies are completely anonymous, but this is absolutely untrue. There are several projects on the market that really focus on anonymization. Such coins are not so many; the most popular of them are Dash and Monero. But today we will talk about the cryptocurrency, the developers of which assure that they were able to surpass absolutely everyone in the issue of the anonymity. Today, we will talk about the features, history and perspectives of the ZenCash coin. Content: (please, click the topic to scroll down to it)
- A bit of the coin’s history
- Features of the ZenCash project
- Principles of distribution of awards in the network
- Naval Ravikant, an early investor of many successful projects such as Twitter, Uber, etc.;
- Roger Ver, one of the first cryptocurrency adepts, the creator of the Bitcoin Cash coin;
- Barry Silbert, the creator of SecondMarket.
- Zen talk - allows you to attach small messages to transactions (up to 1024 characters);
- Zen hide - allows you to circumvent increased censorship in the relationship of buyers and sellers (relevant for countries with poorly developed democracies);
- Zen Pub - also allows you to anonymously attach and post various documents of IPPS and GNU Net formats.
- the most part, namely, 88% are received by the miners;
- the operators of security nodes take away 3.5%;
- 5% are used for further investments in DAO;
- 3.5% go to the project team wallets.