The cryptocurrency industry infrastructure is developing every year. It helps to create bridges between the real and digital worlds. In other words, the number of exchanges, digital coins shops, etc. is increasing. On the one hand, this is wonderful, since all this brings us closer to the digital future, but on the other hand, it makes it difficult for the consumer to make a choice because of such a wide variety of services.
Due to the great popularity of this industry, there are a large number of fraudulent exchanges on the market: some intentionally indicate the wrong rates or charge hidden fees, while the second ones completely take all user funds and do not make the exchange.
In this article, we will talk about one rather interesting exchanger, which has established itself as a quality service pleasant to work with. So, let’s talk in more detail about the Ychanger.net.
- Security. Ychanger.net developers paid great attention to this issue, that is why the site uses the most advanced protocols.
- Sufficient cash reserve. This service possesses a sufficient foreign exchange reserve, which is enough for the vast majority of users.
- Huge variety of payment methods.
- The presence of the mobile application for both the Android operating system and iOS.
- The site has such a function with which you can exchange as a purchase from a card.е
- The presence of a mobile application, as well as a telegram bot, with which you can perform almost all actions.
- The presence of an internal BTC wallet, in which you can carry out instant exchanges, as well as store coins.
- The minimum amount of exchange in almost all directions starts from 100 RUB.
- 24-hour operation.
- The operations don’t take more than 10 minutes.
- To ensure smooth operation, the service has a mirror in Tor.
If you are in search of a reliable exchanger, then Ychanger.net is exactly what you need.
The Coin Shark does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions. The Coin Shark is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article.