Why Did Ethereum Face a Record Fall And What Should Investors Do?
In 2015, after the launch of the Ethereum blockchain, the cryptocurrency industry was transformed beyond recognition. In this article, we will talk about why Ethereum is such a unique product, how to mine it, and we will definitely touch upon the urgent topic of the rapid fall of its price. Content: (please, click the topic to scroll down to it)
- Features of the second most popular cryptocurrency
- More about the Ethereum mining
- Why has the Ethereum price recently dropped so much?
- The block size of the Ethereum varies from 20 to 30KBytes;
- The average time between blocks is 14.4 seconds;
- Reward for the new block is 3ETH;
- The complexity of the network is 3129P.
- General correction of the market. All 2018 the bears rules on the market, so all the coins lost from 60% to 90% of their peak values.
- Forced sale of the Ethereum. The ICO market is developing rapidly over the past years. New blockchain startups, which created their products on the Ethereum blockchain, collected investments in ETH. After a successful ICO, developers need to cash out some of these investments in order to develop their project. Mass sale of an asset entails a decrease in its value.
- Competitors. The market is beginning to appear quite promising projects, which, potentially, can solve all the problems of their older brother, such as EOS, NEO, Tezos, Cardano, etc. Of course, they are still far from the brainchild of Vitalik Buterin, but this is a very fast-moving industry, where changes occur at the speed of light.