Where to Learn the Blockchain Technology and the Basics of Cryptocurrencies?
A lot of professions, which today are considered ordinary, some 10-20 years ago, did not exist at all. For example, video blogger, brand manager, manager of crowdfunding platforms, UX-designer, content manager, etc. There has been no need for all these workers relatively recent, but today all of them can earn impressive fees. Let's talk about the professional branch of the future, which is only now emerging, and in the coming years will become one of the most demanded in the labor market - the blockchain technology. How to succeed in this industry? Contents: (please, click the topic to scroll down to it)
- Why is blockchain technology a future?
- List of places where you can get education in this area
Stanford University. USAStanford-based professor Dan Boneh, 3 years ago, founded a course on the basics of cryptography and blockchain technology. It is worth noting that Dan does not take fees from his students and distributes this valuable information absolutely free of charge. The first stream was recorded only 100 people, today about 1 million people have enrolled in this course. In order to be eligible for training, it is not necessary to have even basic knowledge in this field, but for better understanding of information, the professor recommends that you first familiarize yourself with the basics of Python and Unix. During this course students study:
- the structure of smart contracts;
- consensus building systems;
- the main aspects of crypto conversions.
The University of Nicosia, CyprusThis is the only place on the planet where you can get a master's degree in the field of cryptocurrency. Training is divided into two parts:
- The first is a free online course, which consists of 12 lectures. Here you can get acquainted with the basics of digital currencies. The teaching staff is quite professional; well-known people in the industry, Antonis Polemitis and Andreas Antonopoulos (author of many books, including "Mastering Bitcoin") are conducting blockchain training.
- The second one is directly training itself, which immerses students in the jungle of digital currencies. The price of the course is slightly more than 12 thousand euros.