What is More Profitable: Home Mining or Cloud Mining?
The cryptocurrency world looks attractive for those who want to occupy a worthy position in the financial sphere. In order to become a part of it, it’s best to master mining - the process of extracting digital coins. This is not the only way to become a holder of digital money, but definitely one of the most effective ones at the moment. Cryptocurrency can be mined in two ways: the traditional way with the help of special equipment and the alternative one using the capacities of cloud storage. This makes miners think: "Which one is more profitable?". So, let's examine this issue in more detail. Contents: (please, click the topic to scroll down to it)
- What is mining?
- Mining on a home computer
- Cloud mining
- Key differences between home mining and cloud mining
- What is more profitable: home mining or cloud mining
- Features of mining in 2018
- Noise. When installing a mining farm at home, prepare for a constant noise from video cards. Cloud mining is silent, as the equipment is located in the company that provides computing power over the network.
- Configuration. All the settings of the equipment are done by specialists of cloud computing facilities. Owners of home farms must choose the configuration themselves.
- Legality. Companies that provide computing power are worrying about paying taxes and other formalities. "Home" miners take responsibility before the law.
- Resource efficiency. The work of traditional mining directly depends on the stability of the power grid, while cloud mining executes computing processes without interruptions.
- the ability to get a large profit without investing in mining equipment and its service;
- the ability to mine cryptocurrency 24/7;
- no problems with the withdrawal of cryptocurrency.