What is Browser-Based Mining and How Much Can You Earn on It in 2018?
Mining has attracted an increasing number of people in the last couple of years, but, unfortunately, this sphere remains unattainable for many of them due to the relatively high entry threshold (equipment purchases, maintenance needs, etc.). There is an opportunity for such people to start doing browser-based mining without investing money. In this article we will discuss the subject of browser mining of Bitcoins and other coins, we will explain how much you can actually make on this and what steps need to be taken to start out. Contents: (please, click the topic to scroll down to it)
- The main features of browser-based mining, its advantages and disadvantages
- How much can you earn on browser-based mining?
- Step-by-step instruction for starting browser-based mining
- rate of a coin;
- total number of miners;
- computational complexity of the system;
- FreeBitcoin. It is already clear from its name that this service offers to obtain the world’s #1 cryptocurrency - BTC.
- BrowserMine. This service provides an opportunity to set the computing power that will be used for mining, thus, you can decide how much to earn.
- Webmining. The functionality of this service does not differ from the abovementioned ones. The focus of the service is the referral system, where you can receive up to 60% of the profits of invited users.