What Are Bitcoin Mixers and How to Stay Incognito with Their Help?
The vast majority of people that are not really into cryptocurrency topics believe that all transactions on the Bitcoin network are anonymous. But actually this statement does not correspond to reality. It is worth noting that you can still send Bitcoins relatively anonymously. In this article we will tell you what are the ways to do this, and how to use them correctly. Contents: (please, click the topic to scroll down to it)
- Briefly about bitcoin transactions
- How to make anonymous transactions on the Bitcoin network?
- Anonymous transaction instruction
- Disadvantages of bitcoin mixers
How, then, can you leak info by carrying out bitcoin transactions?- by paying for goods with Bitcoins and mentioning the real delivery address; - by withdrawing funds from exchanges to credit or debit cards. There are several ways to make a transaction more anonymous:
- use encryption services for IP addresses (VPN, proxy, TOR etc.);
- generate a new address for each new transaction;
- do not pay in Bitcoin for those goods on the Internet, where you need to enter the physical address of delivery;
- use Bitcoin mixers.
- create a new transaction on the official site of the resource;
- enter the wallet addresses (yours and the recipient’s), specify the number of coins and the delay time (it is very important to understand that the longer the delay is, the more secure and anonymous the transaction will be);
- as a rule, you must then fill in the captcha;
- then you need to choose the method of sending funds to the service account;
- as a confirmation of the transaction you need to save a special guarantee letter.