Cryptocurrency has changed the financial world once and for all. There is no going back to the old ways now. More and more companies are currently restructuring all of their systems to work with crypto and blockchain. And this is quite understandable – digital currencies have a lot of unique features which make them more attractive for people. However, no kind of currency can exist without an exchange. Thus, the emergence of cryptocurrencies obviously led to the emergence of cryptocurrency exchanges. Here comes the problem: current cryptocurrency exchanges are the main downfall of digital coins.
What is the problem with crypto exchanges?
- Despite the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies, most crypto exchanges remain completely centralized.
- It takes an eternity to register on such an exchange. By the time the procedure is completed, you wouldn’t want to convert anything anymore.
- Crypto exchanges are painfully confusing. The interface of a crypto exchange often remind the matrix rather than a service where you just convert one currency into another.
- Commission fees are ridiculously high.
- Hackers never sleep as well as the poor depositors who can never be sure their assets are safe.
What is weiDex? How is it different from all other crypto exchanges?
weiDex did not invent the concept of a cryptocurrency exchange. However, it invented the concept of a cryptocurrency exchange that guarantees safety and transparency, can be used by everyone and is not going to take away half of your assets as a commission fee. Most importantly, weiDex is 100% decentralized.
Cool and unique characteristics of weiDex
- simple registration process
- low commission
- user-friendly interface
- efficient customer service
- professional staff
- proneness to hacker attacks
- limitless deposits and withdrawals
Moreover, the exchange has a couple of innovative features. For instance, Crumble Cleaner collects all the little particles of crypto left after certain transaction and converts them into platform tokens automatically, and Bear/Bull Bomb lets the users convert their crypto into Ethereum or platform token (WDX) and vice versa instantaneously.
The WDX token has already gone for the private sale. The pre-sale will start quite soon – on the 20th of October. The price during the pre-sale is 0.40 USD, meanwhile, during the main token sale it will raise to 0.55 USD. The WDX token is based on the Ethereum blockchain, its total supply is 50 million pieces. The project has a soft cap of 1.5 million USD and a hard cap of 12.5 million USD. Investors will be able to use WDX tokens as an investment tool, as a means of payment after it’s officially listed at the exchange and as a way to take part in the platform community life.
If you want to find out more about this mind blowing crypto exchange or you are interested in becoming its investors, please, visit the official website.
The Coin Shark does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions. The Coin Shark is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article.