Just to think of it, one surname makes the memory reproduce images, which are connected with this blockchain genius. Vitalik Buterin is only 24 years old, and he is one of the most influential person in the crypto industry, who will be forever remembered not only for creating Ethereum.
With Vitalik’s growing popularity, the number of interviews with his participation is increasing, the quotes from which immediately spread fast across the network. Therefore, The Coin Shark have collected top 10 exciting statements by Vitalik Buterin, which explain the hype about cryptocurrency and blockchain.
1. In interwiev with Forbes, Vitalik shared his opinion about the importance of understanding of blockchain:
“Talking with people, including the authorities is useful. The better they understand the technology, the more opportunity to work with them. This guarantees, that they will not the enemy in the technology”.
2. At the conference “Blockchain: New Russian Oil”, the publication RBK-Tatarstan, asked Vitalik Buterin : “ How will the world economy change under the influence of blockchain?” – on which blockchain genius gave the following answer, which became the iconic quotation in the crypto industry:
“Business opportunities will be increased. For the countries, in which the economy is not developed right now, it will be easier to join the global financial system. It will be easier for anybody to interact with banks and financial institutions. In the non-financial world, there will be more transparency , including the development of all kind of products. There will be many benefits. Basically, everything will work faster and more effectively. The house can be sold within 3 hours instead of 3 weeks. And there will be more of such little examples. Everything, that is often hampered by red tape will be simplified”.
3. Here is another quote from Vitalik, about integration of business and blockchain, having been said at the conference:
“…Small business have even more opportunities to use blockchain over large business. The smarter the technology is, the more it reduces the barriers between people to trust each other, they can build a common business, organize contracts, exchange information”.
4. Buterin told to Financial Times, what he thinks of the majority of ICO projects:
“There are projects that have never been put a heart into, that are just like “Ta daa, price goes up, vrooom. Buy now!”.
5. In an exclusive interview with Cointelegraph, he shared his view about ICO:
“ICO as a model has a number of huge advantages. For instance, through ICO we can democratize participation in the projects from the very beginning. This model is a perfect way to give everyone an opportunity to contribute to the development of the project from the very early stages. We definitely need to work hard to improve this space. Sometimes it’s really hard to see the scams among ICOs.”
6. On smart contracts in an interview with Forbes, he commented like this:
“The concept with smart contacts is so complex, that understanding, how to make them safer comes only with experience… We can only wait and allow people to do projects , some of which succeed. The same as cars and airplanes were becoming safer with time, through experience we will be also realising how to make smart contacts with an acceptable level of risk”.
7. In the same interview, Buterin made a statement, which became a favorite statement among the crypto community:
“Google is the best library.”
“I indeed think that we are in a bubble because all the cryptocurrencies are rising and people have a feeling that they will always continue to rise. A lot of projects are raising more money than what they would be able to in the normal VC market, and sometimes there is no match between the necessity and usefulness of the project and its ability to raise money. Additionally, this market is still young and people still don’t know how to differentiate between projects that will exist in the long term and those that won’t. This thing is growing at a rate that makes it hard to control. I, for example, don’t participate in most ICOs because I think they are done at too high valuations”.
9. At the open meeting in “Skolkovo” technopark, a correspondent of PLUSworld.ru highlighted the following statement by Buterin about cryptocurrency in Russia:
“The Russian crypto community is different from the other countries in its vast. In Russia, there are many projects, programmers, banks, and even government agencies, which are using or testing cryptocurrencies. We have all perspectives to believe that russian crypto community will take a leading position in the world”.
10. Also the following statement about the president of Russian, Vladimir Putin, said at the above-mentioned meeting, didn’t remain unattended either:
“So far, I haven’t met anyone higher than Putin. The president knows about blockchain, if you ask me, this is the peak of the hype”.
* The publication contains quotes translated from the original language.
Subscribe to The Coin Shark news in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coinshark/