The US Securities and Exchange Commission came out with a press release announcing the opening of the FinHub, a brand-new subdivision of the agency.
The main tasks of the Hub will be:
- giving a chance to the general public to communicate with the SEC regarding fintech questions;
- spreading information related to fintech;
- announcing all the major events in the sphere of fintech
- publishing all new fintech regulations and decisions of the SEC
- serving as a linking point of various internal and external financial regulators;
As said by the head of the newly emerged department:
“By launching FinHub, we hope to provide a clear path for entrepreneurs, developers, and their advisers to engage with SEC staff, seek input, and test ideas.”
Since ICO is a major fintech activity, it will also be under the strict control of FinHub.
We remind you:
Subscribe to The Coin Shark news in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coinshark/