The Instruction for Creating and Review of Blockchain Wallet
Nowadays there are a lot of different solutions for storing digital coins. Each of them has pros and cons. In this article we will speak about Blockchain Wallet one of the most important of them, and will make conclusions, whether it's worth your attention or you should choose another solution. Content (please, click the topic to scroll down to it)
- What is Blockchain Wallet?
- The procedure of setting up a wallet
- The level of safety
- The cons of Blockchain Wallet
The peculiarities of Blockchain Wallet
- The service cooperates with a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges, that’s why there is a possibility to buy and exchange coins from interface wallet.
- It is an opportunity to edit commission for making transactions.
- The high degree of safety of the online wallet. There is a special “safe centre”, where safety measures are taken (installing phone’s confirmation, making backup, changing password, etc).
- First click https://www.blockchain.com/wallet and press “Create your own wallet”.
- Write your mail and think of and remember a password (and a password hint) and just follow instructions.
- After login, press the button “The inquire”
- Point what currency you are interested in: BTC or ETH.
- After choosing your own wallet, indicator will be generated, which will represent a great amount of numbers and letters without gaps.
- Initial. It requires the confirmation through mail, where the wallet will send confirmation codes for making transaction or log in. If it discovers any suspicious activity, the service will inform you with a letter. The initial safety level implies pass-phrase which makes it possible to recover the password. If you lose or forget the password from your wallet, you will recover it only with a help of pass-phrase. Without a passphrase even customer support specialists can’t help you, because they don't have such possibility.
- Middle. It requires two-factor authentication through mobile phone. At every new attempt to log in the service will send a confirmation code on your mobile phone.
- Maximal. It is an installation of an additional protection from log in users which use a special anonymizer Tor. It is often used by hackers to get anonymity.
- There aren’t so many weaknesses in this product, but they are worth mentioning.
- As it was said below, online wallets aren’t as safe as hardware, which are more suitable for a long term assets saving.
- Only BTC and ETH are supported
- The procedure of verification may seem a little bit difficult for new users but it’s only the first impression.