What is Swiss Alps Mining?
Having multiple advantages, the sphere of cryptocurrencies and blockchain still has some major flaws, one of them being a complicated and space-consuming process of mining. Meanwhile, hundreds of buildings in Switzerland are left empty and abandoned because of the law prohibiting the residents to live in them. Do you see the connection? Swiss Alps Mining does. It will build a bridge between these two worlds. Swiss Alps Mining&Energy is a decentralized project powered by blockchain which provides space for placing mining equipment and serves as a source of renewable energy. The special cube system makes it convenient for any user to become a miner, since everything necessary for this process is included into the cube.
The advantages of Swiss Alps Mining
- Putting unused facilities in use for a good cause;
- Reducing energy consumption (the cubes are located high in the Alps which eliminates the need to use coolers and air conditioner, moreover, the special Organic Rankine Cycle reuses the heat generated while mining);
- The project makes it possible for the users to create their own blockchan projects which promotes this innovative technology throughout the world;
- The harm to the environment caused by the process of mining will be reduced to the minimum;
- The cubes can be rented or bought based on the needs of users.
The ICO details
The project will hold its ICO in June. The tokens issued on the Ethereum blockchain are called SAM tokens, they comply with the ERC-20 standard. Users will be able to use tokens for intra-platform purchases. The total supply is going to be 311 011 901 SAM tokens. The goal is to raise $100 million. The project will have both private and public sales. The price of the token will vary from $0.30 to $0.80 during the different stages of ICO. The biggest share of the collected funds (60%) will be put into the development of mining facilities.
If you want to find more specific info about the cubes or the company in general or you are interested in buying tokens of this promising project, feel free to visit its website:
Join the project: https://swissalpsmining.io/
The Coin Shark does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions. The Coin Shark is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article.