Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Conduct Your Own ICO
If you have a unique idea based on blockchain, then you need the attention and approval of the environment, as well as the investment project for development. Get engaged in the promotion of your project correctly! To do this, use crowdfunding technology to raise funds from investors a.k.a. ICO. The Coin Shark will tell you about 7 key stages that will help conduct a successful ICO. Stage 1: Development of basic concepts It does not matter how useful the proposal was, the project is doomed to failure if it does not have a clearly formulated idea. It is important to determine the target audience, analyze successful ICOs. Stage 2: Team and registration Ideally, the team should consist of 20-30 people:
- PR people;
- designers and others.
- basic information about the project;
- presentation of the product;
- road map;
- information about the team (with photos and information about each participant, preferably with links to Linkedin);
- Whitepaper, public offer, study guide, FAQ;
- investors’ private profiles;
- partners of the startup;
- contact details.
- for subscription to all startup accounts and activities (likes, comments, reposts);
- translation of the material into foreign languages;
- reviews about the project, placements on thematic sites or in a personal blog.