Books About Bitcoin: Top Editions by Andreas Antonopoulos
Cryptocurrency industry is developing very rapidly. A few years ago, only a limited circle of people knew about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in particular. Today we see the opposite situation. Now the word “Bitcoin” is known to almost any modern person. But these knowledges do not spread themselves, a large number of people around the world are engaged in this. Such people are called crypto-enthusiasts. They are ardent supporters and popularizers of the new technology. One of these individuals will be discussed in our article today. So let's talk about Andreas Antonopoulos, his activities and books. Content: (please, click the topic to scroll down to it)
- Who is Andreas Antonopoulos?
- Amazing story about donates
- TOP books about cryptocurrencies by Andreas Antonopoulos
- The book “The Internet of Money” consists of a many articles, thoughts, and also interview recordings with famous people in the industry. From this book, it is possible to learn about the reasons of cryptocurrencies emergence, as well as their further development. Andreas published this large-scale work only at the end of 2016.
- The book “Mastering Bitcoin” consists of two editions. The first “Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies” reveals the main features of the digital coins world. The second “Programming the Open Blockchain” has a rather deeper immersion in the topic, and it is intended for programmers, since the mechanisms of the blockchain technology functioning are described there in details.
- The book “Mastering Ethereum”: “Building Smart Contracts and Dapps”. The newest book by Andreas Antonopoulos reveals nature of the Ethereum platform. As a result, it turned to be in two times larger by size, than supposed to be (400 pages, instead of 200). This book helps novice developers to go deeper into the world of smart contracts.