Bitcoin Cash: Overview, Advantages and Disadvantages, Details of The Hard Forks
In this article we will talk about the most famous bitcoin`s hard fork - the Bitcoin Cash: it`s advantages and disadvantages, forecast for the future, as well as the hard fork, which will happen on November 15, 2018. Content: (please, click the topic to scroll down to it)
- Briefly about the Bitcoin Cash and comparison with Bitcoin
- Disadvantages of Bitcoin Cash
- Briefly about the hard fork Bitcoin Cash
What is the difference between the BTC and the BCH?
- Increasing of transaction`s speed in several times. The main feature of the new coin is an increased block`s size to 8 MB. On May 15, 2018, developers released the update, after which the block`s size increased to 32 MB. This solution made it possible to record much more transactions in one block, and thereby to increase network bandwidth.
- Low commissions. Bitcoin Cash has very small commissions $0,05 - $0,010, which is significantly lower than that of the “older brother” $8 - $15.
- With the current network load, a queue of unconfirmed transactions does not exceed 200 - 250, whereas with the original Bitcoin, this number can reach 7,000 - 10,000.