Lançado Programa de Voluntários Binance Pool
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance invites miners, owners of mining equipment, as well as management of mining pools to join Binance Pool
To this end, a new Binance Pool Volunteers program was launched at 12:00 p.m. (UTC) on March 25th, where they can participate:
- Top 10 users who have won in the ranking of referral hashrates;
- Binance Pool miners and users supplying computing power to Binance Pool;
- Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who manage the mining community with more than 150 members.
Participants will receive a lot of lucrative bonuses. Let's list the main ones:
- Increased referral rate. Volunteers will be charged 30%-50% of referral rates.
- A fixed bonus for monthly attraction of a certain number of referrals.
- Gift merch. Exclusive products with the logo of the cryptocurrency exchange Binance, as well as a virtual volunteer badge in the stock market profile.
- Also, all volunteers will receive VIP rights.
To get the above benefits, you must comply with the basic requirements:
- You need to attract at least 20 active users to Binance Pool per month.
- Invited users must contribute at least 1Ph/s to the pool for BTC mining and at least 10Gh/s for ETH.
- Every month you need to organise at least two events, spend at least 3 hours on community development.
- You also need to actively promote the mining pool Binance, create a positive image, and help users in solving current problems.
To become a Binance Pool volunteer, you need to apply. After reviewing applications within a month, the company will identify 20 users who will receive the high rank of Binance Pool Volunteer.
Each volunteer will perform his duties for 3 months, after which he can either leave his post or apply for re-participation in the program. Binance management will evaluate its activities and either approve the application or refuse.
The article has an informational character, reflects the opinion of the author. Before you make a decision, analyze the market situation.