It is quite obvious that a single person can not own the richest crypto wallet, it obviously has to a company, in our case, a crypto exchange.
5 major digital asset exchanges currently possess around 3.5% of the total amount of BTC. At the rate of approximately $5300 per BTC in monetary terms, it is almost 600 thousand BTC (more than 3 billion dollars).
Let’s find out who made it to the top-5.
1. Binance, which is also #1 in the CoinMarketCap rating in terms of trading volumes. It owns over 141 thousand BTC (almost 750 million dollars).
2. Bitfinex. #3 on the CoinMarketCap and holds almost 139 thousand BTC (around 737 million dollars).
3. Huobi. This exchange ranks 4th on the rating according to its trading volume and owns a bit more than 108 thousand BTC (almost 575 million dollars).
4. Bittrex. Being only the 32nd on the CoinMarketCap, Bittrex managed to become the 4th richest BTC holder with its approximately 107 thousand BTC (around 570 million dollars).
5. Bitstamp. Last, but not least is Bitstamp, #15 on the rating. Almost 98 thousand BTC (close to 520 million dollars) belongs to this exchange.
Here are the richest crypto exchanges holding Bitcoin. As for the famous crypto personalities who can boast of their BTC wallets, we can’t help mentioning Roger Ver and the Winklevoss twins. These two own $11 million worth of Bitcoin.
We remind you:
Founders of Alibaba, Bitmain, Binance, Huobi, OkCoin Got On the List of 2018 China’s Richest Businessmen
Subscribe to The Coin Shark news in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coinshark/