What is PeruCoin?
Perucoin is a unique project meant for spreading cryptocurrency awareness in Peru. The tasks of this blockchain-based platform are:
- learn the Peruvian community about digital currencies and blockchain;
- promote investment processes in the local and international cryptocurrency market;
- teach people to mine digital assets;
- create mining farms on the territory of the country;
PeruCoin will solve a lot of issues connected with this field. It will bring the development of cryptocurrencies in the country on a brand new level. Peruvians will receive all the necessary knowledge and will be able to become active participants of the cryptocurrency market. The project might even encourage acknowledgement of the digital coins on the state level, since their official status in most countries of the world remains unclear. The creation of a national mining farm will open up new possibilities for crypto enthusiasts.
How will PeruCoin achieve its goals?
- The project will issue and distribute give-out materials for the citizens of Peru. The materials will contain all the necessary and useful information about cryptocurrencies, mining, blockchain, investments in simple words;
- The project representatives will give seminars and lectures on the abovementioned topics in different educational establishments throughout the country;
- PeruCoin will create a “fashion show” of mining equipment, so that the community can see with their own eyes how the digital coins are extracted.
The public pre-sale of PeruCoin will start on August 15, while the main stage of the ICO is scheduled for September 6. The price of 1 PeruCoin is going to be $5.95 and $7 correspondingly. The total supply of tokens is 2 million pieces. The funds raised during the token sale will be allocated in the following way: 72% will go for further project development, 13% will go for exchanges, 8% is allocated for the team, 5% will be financing bounty campaign, 2% will go for marketing. PeruCoin estimated its soft cap at the price point of $5 million, and the hard cap is $10 million. The project has an ambitious road map and a team of creative and professional people.
If you want to join the development of this one-of-a-kind project or take part in its token sale, please, visit the site: https://perucoin.com.pe/
The Coin Shark does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions. The Coin Shark is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article