Only 25 years ago web-sites and high-resolution screens were both modern and advanced. Investors invested a lot of money in the development of these technologies and due to this got appropriate income. Nowadays we come across these “know-hows” practically in every sphere of our life and it is hard to imagine the world without them.
Currently the society is in the same situation again. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, solar panels of the next generation, electric cars, Artificial Intelligence and reusable rockets SpaceX – all these developments will inevitably become the part of our everyday life. These things are so fundamental and catchall that they can’t but affect separate spheres and professions as well as national economies.
One more “know-how” is crypto-economics. Classical investors, funds, banks and exchanges long ago developed the methodology of decision-making and evaluation of risks while investing, however they were not prepared for such rapid growth of the new digital market. Therefore despite cryptocurrency market is still so attractive and profitable, all the methodology of risk calculation is based on the experts’ opinions which in turn are based on the calculations of individuals. But with the development of modern technologies and investment channels we need to adapt and improve this methodology, and investors should explore new markets of crypto-investments and automate work in order to keep up with new data streams.
When crypto- and blockchain-industry have developed and become interesting for investors, it started to cover all people’s activities. Unfortunately, because of the lack of timely regulation, the development of digital technologies caused a lot of scam. From year to year the volume of the digital market capitalization multiplies, but the percentage of live projects decreases. Naturally, there are people who decided to make money off selling their opinions and in so doing increase investment risks. All this turned the cryptocurrency market into the roulette.
The most perspective agencies and specialists around the world started to concern about the ranking of crypto-projects. Neironix was the first rating agency to present a conceptually new format. In July 2017 the agency paid attention to the fact that there was no understandable and clear model of risk analysis while investing at cryptocurrency market and started to develop an analytical platform based on mathematical scoring, neural networks and multidimensional analysis of the big data amount. Due to the huge amounts of data, processed with neural networks and minimizing a human factor, this system is impossible to bribe or give it any opinion.
According to the press center of the agency a full-scale version of the product appears in September 2018. Currently the product is beta-tested and is available in the Internet. There are mobile applications in App Store and Google Play. At the stage of beta-testing the platform traffic is about 60 000 people a month. Neironix platform is being developed as Saas product.
At the moment 60 exchanges are connected to this platform, there is information about more than 4 439 ICO-projects and 5436 digital currencies. To this day this is the biggest and comprehensive source of analytical information about digital market and ICO-projects in the world. The data from sources are aggregated and analyzed in real time.
The product has functions for professional investors and industry newcomers as well as for ICO-projects. For example, Neironix provides private investors with the following analytical functions:
- Analysis of mass media and social media about every ICO-project;
- Popularity index of digital currencies and tokens;
- Results of the final rating and scoring of ICO-projects;
- Notifications of changes in the rating of ICO-project in real time;
- Analytics of financial markets;
- Compliance tracking of the fulfillment of obligations Road Map for each separate ICO-project;
- Configurable notifications for the tracking of financial analytics in real time.
For professional cryptocurrency investors, experts and blockchain-analysts:
- Results of the final rating and scoring of ICO-projects;
- Dynamic tracking of risk factors and their influence on the final rating;
- Flexible monitoring and notification system about deviation of admissible risk levels concerning ICO-projects;
- Structured capital analysis at the stage of Token Sale for each ICO-project;
- Structured analysis of the largest token holders in the context of each realized ICO-project;
- Cognitive analysis of mass media and social media for each ICO-project;
- Monitoring of planned and actual listing of tokens on exchanges;
- Popularity index of crypto-currencies and tokens;
- Historical data and analytics of financial markets;
- Review and analytics of the market;
- Mass media analytics;
- Structured data for the preparation of professional judgments.
For the team of ICO-projects and blockchain start-ups the following platform functionality is available:
- Complete check-list for ICO preparation;
- Project management at all stages of its life cycle;
- Comparison with the similar ICO-projects in terms of functionality, realization and idea;
- Token trading analytics on exchanges, notifications about the flow of funds from major investors;
- KYC- verification of project participants;
- Blogging ICO on Neironix platform;
- Publication of press releases, reports and news of the project;
- Analytics of advertising sources, automatic selection of sites for disposal.
Investors with personal accounts can monitor any market options, currency pairs or separate ICO that they are interested in, from project description to compliance with fulfillment of obligations of Road Map and changes of project ratings in real-time. It is possible to set up personal notifications about information from the market. Notifications are available in Telegram, e-mail, RSS and push.
All changes in a profile of ICO projects immediately get to all interested users.
ICO ratings are calculated on the basis of mathematical screening, neural networks processing of a large amount of historical and current data. So the agency has solved the problem of possible conspiracy and incompetence of experts comparing their opinions and miscalculation of neural networks. It helps to use the platform to make professional judgments.
In general, product is functional, oddly enough, it is convenient and well-designed for such a massive platform. Our site is in six languages – Russian, English, Korean, Japanese, German and Chinese.
Platform will be interesting not only for crypto but also for classical investors, because the product is being designed with regard to convenience of transition of classical institutional and venture investors to a new market.
Among co-founders and top-managers there are some experienced specialists in finance and IT industries.
Ivan Marakhovka – CTO Neironix. Also he is an owner of Gold Carrot digital agency. Team of the agency creates software products of a platform. In general, agency specializes in creating complicated technical Web-products and their integration in business processes.
Andrey Vengerets – CEO Neironix. More than 7 years he worked as a Head of Information Technology Management, and then he was a Financial Top-manager in many banks for 5 years.
There are also several leading Russian risk-managers, certified on the standard G31000 and Risk Academy headed by Aleksey Sidorenko.
Hired risk-managers have made a new methodology of rating formation on the basis of international standard ISO 31000:2009. The project received the approval of compliance of methodology with all standards.
The project got the support of Russian Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain amd Korean Association of Venture Business.
According to open resources, Neironix will provide RACIB the information about projects and rating for their accelerator of ICO projects.
The Coin Shark does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions. The Coin Shark is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article.