The demand for cryptocurrency mining is increasing exponentially every day. This is the first cause of the increase in prices for mining equipment and video cards of the latest generation. The way of mining cryptocurrency using discrete PCs is not the only one. A similar and more convenient method is most likely lying in front of you, on the table or in your pocket, maybe you are reading this article using it – a mobile device.
(please, click the topic to scroll down to it)
- What is mobile cryptocurrency mining?
- Is it possible to earn on mining using a smartphone?
- What programs are suitable for mobile mining?
3.1. Mining software for Android OS
3.2. Mining software for iOS
- How to check your balance and withdraw money?
This is an advanced and convenient way to mine cryptocurrency, which requires special software. This type of mining is characterized by low income and low operating costs.
Mining Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies on the phone is possible for any willing smartphone owner. You can obtain digital coins using your cell phone on a daily basis. To do this, you need to find an application for mining by typing “mine” or “Bitcoin” in the search bar of App Store or Google Play. After downloading, you will need to install and run the program on your phone.
Before you start mining cryptocurrency with a mobile device, keep in mind that its processor will be constantly overloaded, and the battery will be very hot. Such conditions will quickly disable the gadget. Therefore, phones with video adapters, which are part of the 900th or 1000th type generation, will be suitable for mobile mining.
A lot of programs for mobile mining have already been developed and released. However, the owners of phones that run on Android OS should choose between NeoNeonMiner, MinerGate and ARM Miner.
- The NeoNeonMiner program will work well for a low-power gadget. During its operation the battery does not overheat too much. But there is a huge flaw – a low speed of mining.
- MinerGate is compatible not only with Android, but with iOS and Google OS. The application will fully work only on a powerful smartphone or tablet.
- The productivity of the ARM Miner program is small compared to its two competitors mentioned above. This affects the daily earnings, which can not even reach 1 rouble per day .
The idea of mining cryptocurrency on phones with the iOS operating system is not quite trustworthy. Nevertheless, there are ways to extract cryptocurrency using iPhone. The most effective way is to mine on gadgets 7+, 8, 8+ and X.
The miners are recommend to use MobileMiner for get cryptocurrency on iPhone. This application will help you to mine Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and Electroneum. MobileMiner does not slow down other mobile processes while being in the active mode.
It’s more convenient and quick to check the balance and withdraw money using the MinerGate application. To do this, you just need to visit the official site of the application.
Mobile mining of cryptocurrencies is a frivolous occupation. It is better to do “adult” mining using a PC. The extraction of digital coins through a smartphone has more flaws than advantages. You are more likely to destroy your phone completely than earn evem a dollar per day.
Subscribe to The Coin Shark news in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coinshark/