The editorial board of The Coin Shark wishes happy birthday to the most unconventional crypto personality John McAfee and hopes he will thrive and please the crypto community for many more years.
For this occasion we decided to compile the loudest things that McAfee has said or done this year.
1. There is no doubt that the wildest promise of John McAfee remains his infamous claim about the price of Bitcoin in 2020. The interesting part is, of course, related to the physical tortures that McAfee is ready to face if his predictions turn out to be wrong.
2. Another loud claim of McAfee was his firm intention to run for presidency during the next election. Given the low levels of popularity that the current US President is coping with, we believe that anything might happen at this point. Politics aside, no doubt that the crypto world will be thrilled to have such a president.
3. We could not leave out the epic with McAfee’s crypto wallet Bitfi. Was it really hacked? Was McAfee planning to give such a pricy award? We don’t know. However, what we do know is that the story brought a whole lot of attention to the wallet, so maybe it was an ultimate goal in the first place.
4. The CoinMarketCap should beware, because John McAfee is on its toes. His own site with market capitalization and cryptocurrency exchange rates is already functioning.
5. Last, but certainly not least comes the McAfee crypto challenge. Brilliant minds with innovative crypto solutions can join his team to improve and develop the crypto world together.
Anyway, even if John McAfee does not eat any parts of his body or loses the run for presidency, he will always remain one of the brightest stars of the crypto universe. Happy birthday, John!
Subscribe to The Coin Shark news in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coinshark/