VenusEnergy: Mine Cryptocurrency Using Renewable Energy Sources
Climate change is not a problem of the future anymore, it is happening now, and its effects are felt every day. Health problems, environmental damage is mostly caused by our increasing population, rampant energy and food consumption habits, and unsustainable water management. The process of mining cryptocurrency is also one of the factors of global warming since it requires a big amount of energy sources. People ought to move to renewable energy sources to save our planet. VenusEnergy is a platform that helps to do so.
What is VenusEnergy?VenusEnergy is a project which allows people to mine cryptocurrency without any harm to the environment. It offers crypto miners to use renewable energy sources in performing the computing works. The team is building a platform for sharing mining power with VenusEnergy holders, in doing so saving the world and mining cryptocurrencies at the same time. The project is partnering with Jegaines.lt and Windhan to realize this idea.
Why Invest in VenusEnergy?There are several reasons why you should invest in this project:
- The first investors, until the end of the Soft Cap fund collection, will receive 50% more than the token amount invested during the ICO period. And when buying Hard Cap funds, the investor gets 20% more tokens until the end of the ICO.
- At the end of the ICO period, VENUS Token will be uploaded into the Crypto exchange offices, where you can invest in buying and selling of the tokens.
- VENUS Token holders for mining will get 20% cheaper energy than the cheapest energy sold in the EU (Our price: 0.032 EU per 1 KWh).
- You can mine up to 24 different cryptocurrencies on the three most popular platforms: SHA256, Ethash, and Equihash.
- If mining becomes unprofitable, VENUSENERGY and the customer can agree to halt the mining and the customer will receive payment from the sale of electricity.