OKEx는 투자자가 누구를 좋아하는지 확인합니다-SHIB 또는 DOGE
The popular cryptocurrency exchange OkeX has launched a promotion on the occasion of the listing of the SHIB coin. It will run from 05:40 on 8th May to 05:40 on 15th May (UTC)
Its goal is to determine whose community (SHIB or DOGE) is more active. All participants of the action can compete for a prize fund of one Bitcoin, as well as one in ten iPhone 12.
All you have to do is:
- Vote for SHIB or DOGE in community voting. You have to give your vote to the cryptocurrency that deserves to be a leader. Each user of the exchange has only 1 vote.
- Make a deposit and make transactions in the cryptocurrency that you support. The user can get a few votes. Their number depends on the amount of cryptocurrency/fiat entered and the number of transactions made.
In the trade competition, 1 vote for SHIB/DOGE is given if a $50 deposit is made to SHIB/DOGE from an external address. There is also one vote for the volume of transactions of $200 when SHIB/USDT or DOGE/USDT is exchanged.
Protesters participate in the draw of cards. Here they are in the photo
During the competition, you need to collect three cards (Musk q Rocket q DOGE/SHIB Gold or Silver) to participate in the prize-winning draw.
If the SHIB community wins:
- The 12 iPhones will be played between the top 10 participants who have collected 3 cards: the golden SHIB and Musk rocket.
- 1 BTC will be split between the top 100 participants who collected the SHIB and Rocket gold and silver cards.
If the DOGE community wins:
- The 12 iPhones will be played between the top 10 participants who have collected 3 cards: the golden DOGE and Musk rocket.
- 1 BTC will be split between the top 100 participants who collected the gold and silver cards DOGE and Rocket.
Attention. To participate in the stock, you need to be registered on the stock exchange OkeX. Pass an identity check (level 2). Register for the competition on a special page (link to the company's blog or on Fb).
The awards will be distributed within 7 business days at the end of the competition.
This review is not an advertisement or a recommendation to action, but merely an informational one. The publisher and the author are not responsible for your decisions.