Recently, the interest of potential investors to new ICOs projects has faded away a little. It is explained by the fact that the cryptocurrency market has been in the downtrend for more than a year. But despite this, a huge number of new cryptocurrency projects constantly appear on the market. In order to have a convenient opportunity to look at the list of all current ICOs in one place, there have been created special aggregator sites, they are called ICO trackers. In this article, we will talk more about these services, learn about their advantages, disadvantages, and also provide you with a list of the most authoritative sites.
1. What are ICO trackers
So, as it was mentioned above, ICO trackers are specialized services that publish the necessary information about large ICO projects. It is possible to see lists of upcoming, existing or already completed projects on such resources. The main goal is to provide basic information to potential investors. On some of these sites, you can find not only the roadmap of a specific ICO but also its detailed analysis.
The staff of such services is doing a great job, which is aimed at studying the strengths and weaknesses of the blockchain ICO projects. As it is known, a huge number of scammers are concentrated in this area, for this reason, ICO trackers help potential investors navigate this dangerous market.
To understand the principles of such services, let’s take a closer look at the criteria by which projects are evaluated:
- Risk. In order to compile an estimate for this parameter, the following data is studied: publicity of the development team, White Paper, availability of a test work product, the reputation of consultants and partners, etc.
- HYPE. This criterion is counted by calculating the number of subscribers on the project pages in social networks, the frequency of its mentioning in the media, search results, etc.
- Basic report. To evaluate this criterion, the following aspects are closely studied: the innovativeness of used technologies, the presence of its own blockchain, advantages and disadvantages, prospects and possible development options.
- Investment Rating. According to the analysis, an expert forecast of the future of the project is provided.
All these factors help investors to get comprehensive information about a particular ICO and decide whether to invest their money in it or not.
2. Strengths and weaknesses of ICO trackers
ICO trackers are not perfect and they also have their own advantages and disadvantages.
- Providing basic information about the latest ICO.
- Compilation and provision of project analysis, which significantly saves time for potential investors.
- Listing scam projects.
- Not all services consist complete information about a specific project.
- The information provided on the ICO tracker cannot be trusted 100% since such services cooperate with many projects as advertisements. This may mean that published information about a specific ICO may not be objective. For this reason, before starting the ICO funding, it is better to study it yourself.
3. Who needs ICO trackers?
Such services are actively used by investors, people who themselves conduct crowd sales, as well as all other users who are simply interested in this industry. A huge number of fraudsters are concentrated at this market. But despite this, there are really worthwhile projects that can give real profit to their investors, even in such a market. For a non-professional investor, it is quite a difficult task to find such an ICO. Therefore, investors use similar services to obtain key information about recent ICOs.
It should be noted that startups themselves are very willing to use ICO trackers because, such services are an excellent marketing tool for them.
4. List of popular ICO trackers in 2019
Recently, a sufficient number of ICO-trackers have appeared on the market. Each service has its own approach and its own criteria for evaluating new ICO coins. It is possible to find detailed information about ICO projects on larger sites, and some services simply publish WP with a link to the official project resource.
Here is a short list of popular and current ICO trackers in 2019 (according to the rating for 2018).
There are many scammers on the ICO market, lists of which can be found on specialized services – ICO trackers. Such sites allow investors to obtain key information about ICO projects.
These are certainly very useful services, but it is important to remember that ICO trackers are not the last resort, so before investing money in a certain project, it is better to search for information about it on the network.
Subscribe to The Coin Shark news in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coinshark/