How to Get Bitcoin And How Profitable is Mining in 2019
Appearance of Bitcoin has marked the beginning of a new era in development and dissemination of money. 2018 became a crucial point for cryptocurrencies. In this article we will talk more about Bitcoin mining, find out what is needed and how to earn from it.
1. What is Bitcoin mining?BTC mining is carried out with the help of specialized computer equipment, so-called Bitcoin farms. In order to open a new block, the miners resolve complex mathematical problems, for which the network rewards them with X number of coins. Bitcoin algorithm is designed in such way, that every 210 thousand blocks the reward decreases exactly by twice. At the very beginning, miners received 50 coins for each new block, then this number was reduced to 25, and now this value is 12.5 BTC.
2. What are the ways to get Bitcoins?Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world, many people would like to become its lucky owner. Here are some ways to do it: - Bitcoin faucets. This is an absolutely free method to get coins. It lies in performing various simple tasks, such as decoding and entering captchas, clicks on advertising links, browsing advertisers` websites, etc. This work is absolutely simple, but it requires patience. We want to remind you, that reward for such work is purely tokenistic and it is not possible to earn decent money from Bitcoin faucets. - Mining. This method means investment into equipment. It can be completely different: you can organize home mining on graphics cards spending 2-3 thousand US dollars on it, or you can build a huge data center by investing hundreds of millions of US dollars into this enterprise. Thus the income should be directly proportional to the initial investment. Unfortunately, today cryptocurrency is so volatile that it is impossible to calculate how much profit Bitcoin mining will bring in 2019. - Salary in crypto. Nowadays, the fact of getting salary in cryptocurrency is no longer supernatural. Yes, it is still uncommon, but it is far from single instance. - Purchase. The most obvious way to get cryptocurrency is to purchase it. Nowadays, you can buy Bitcoin using a large number of services (exchanges, currency exchange offices, individuals, etc.).
3. What is needed in order to start BTC home mining ?In general, this is rather a broad theme, but in this article we will only briefly run through the main points, without which home mining is impossible. So you need to:
- Buy equipment for mining (graphic cards or ASIC miners).
- Create a Bitcoin wallet. Without this it will be impossible to get coins.
- Select a mining pool. Nowadays the hash rate (total computing power of all the miners) of Bitcoin network is really huge, that is why the algorithm constantly increases its overall complexity. This is why it will be very difficult for one miner to open a new block even with sufficiently powerful equipment.
- Install a special software for mining.
- Follow the process and, if necessary, repair or replace the components.
4. What is cloud mining?There is another way to start mining Bitcoins. This is a cloud mining. It does not involve physical contact of person with equipment. A user buys a certain amount of computing power at a large data center and immediately starts to get income from it. So, how is it better to mine Bitcoin, on your own or using cloud? Everyone will find his own answer. Definitely, profit of home mining will be higher, but cloud mining will ease your pain associated with farm maintenance. Someone is willing to pay for his or her comfort, but another one would prefer to do everything by independently, therefore, everyone decides on one’s own.
5. Which video adapters work best for Bitcoin mining?Each particular video adapter has its own payback period, which directly depends on what is happening on the cryptocurrency market. 2019 has just started, so here is the list of the most cost-effective video adapters for BTC mining in 2018:
- NVIDIA GTX 1080 TI.
- NVIDIA GTX 1070 TI.
- NVIDIA GTX 1070.
- RADEON VEGA FRONTIER EDITION.
- RADEON RX VEGA 56.
- RADEON MINING RX 470.
- NVIDIA P106-100 (GEFORCE GTX 1060).