How to Choose a Cryptocurrency Exchanger? Top 5 Services
An infrastructure in the cryptocurrency industry is developing year after year, it helps to create connection between the real and the digital world. In this article we will talk about exchange services that allow to convert both cryptocurrencies one into another as well as exchange them for usual fiat money. After reading this material, you will know which nuances you should pay special attention to when choosing an exchanger, and how such services work. At the end of the article we will name Top 5 cryptocurrency exchangers that have already proven themselves.
Content: (please, click the topic to scroll down to it)
- Offline. They are necessary for work with cash. Many of them also work when connected to the Internet. To use this service, it is necessary to create a request on the site: select the city, amount, currency, desired coin, and enter your cryptocurrency wallet. After that, it`s needed to go to the specified address and pay in cash. It should be noted that such services are very few and they are often concentrated in large cities only.
- Online. This is a site, where you can exchange cryptocurrency for other coins, for fiat or vice versa. They are more popular, and they will be discussed in today's material.
- Manual. Each new operation requires a user to re-enter his data, and then it is manually checked by a person, after this user can make a return payment. Such exchange operation is often delayed for several days.
- Semi-Automatic. A user also pays for his order, an operator checks it, but all the rest is done by a system. In this case, a operation often takes from 10 minutes to a couple hours. It all depends on the workload and physical capabilities of a particular exchanger.
- Automatic. The user is only required to create templates and payment, the system assumes the rest. This is the fastest exchange option, since an operation takes just a few seconds.
- an exchanger must be at least 12 months old;
- it is easy to find the reviews about this service on the Internet, there should be at least 90% of positive comments;
- an exchanger has a sufficient funds reserve (from 100 thousand dollar and above);
- a service works in automatic or at least semi-automatic mode (due to increased volatility, a delay of 24 hours is an unaffordable luxury on the cryptocurrency market);
- service works 24/7;
- there is a support service, which works around the clock and ready to solve all issues raised promptly;
- a service is presented in the popular aggregator sites list, such as YChanger or BestChange