Solana Labs lance le smartphone Saga
Creators of the Solana plan to sell a smartphone ideal for working with digital assets. With this device also will be released Android-compatible Solana Mobile Stack. With it, you can easily and conveniently create Solana applications.
Using SMS, it will be possible to create programs with open source code (SDK), which means it can be easily modified. Developers will be provided with an adapter and protocols for adapting WEB and Android-dapps to wallets installed on gadgets.
Mobile Stack can be used for development not only for Android, but also for other mobile operating systems. It is also reported that SAGA users will be able to mint NFTs, work with DeFi dapps, and also play crypto games on Solana.
Among other goodies of the new gadget:
- Seed Vault - storage of private keys and other confidential information.
- Solana Pay - the ability to make decentralized and contactless payments from your wallets.
- Solana Dapp Store for gadgets. Free for SAGA users.
- Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1.
- OLED display 6.67 inches.
- RAM 12 GB
- Built-in memory 512 GB.
The release of the device is scheduled for early 2023. Estimated cost - $1000.
Other Solana news:
- Solana network internal clock is out of sync.
- Solana developers are looking for ways to deal with network failures.
If you decide to try your hand at the world of cryptocurrencies, do it with a trusted and reliable partner HUOBI.
CoinShark is not responsible for the content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or any other content posted on the site. This article is for informational purposes, prepared on the basis of materials and information from open sources . Cryptocurrency is a high-risk asset, investing in it can lead to losses. Readers should do their own research before taking any action.