Blockchain is one of the most rapidly developing technologies of all times. Its main features (speed and transparency) earned recognition and approval from businesses and companies from all over the world.
Forbes has conducted a research and established 5 major paths that the blockchain is likely to follow this year.
1. Companies actively implement blockchain. For example, we have recently reported about the pilot version of election in Ukraine conducted on blockchain.
2. Implementation of this technology follows a thorough research. With blockchain being fairly new, the more conventional fields that are not related to digital technologies or computer sciences treat it very carefully. For example, the Stanford University created a research center for possible introduction of blockchain in the future.
3. The hype is going to fade. Blockchain has been marketed as a panacea for quite a while. Many people were sure it would help to solve major world problems. However, the results coming from this technology, though being mostly beneficial, are not as phenomenal as everyone thought they would be.
4. New and smaller projects are more likely to implement blockchain since they are more adaptable to changes and upgrades. Huge companies like Amazon find it way more difficult.
5. The personal information on people and other important data will be secured a lot better with the help of blockchain. Scammers never rest, however, blockchain will ensure that they have the hardest time ever hacking and stealing.
Thus, we can definitely see a lot of potential for blockchain. More and more companies choose to implement it. Hopefully, this technology will keep flourishing and bring benefits to those using it.
Subscribe to The Coin Shark news in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coinshark/