OKEx Adds MINA Token For Spot Trade
The token deposit started on OKEx on May 31st at 14:30 UTC. Spot trading in the currency pair with USDT will open on June 1st at 00:30 UTC. Withdrawals will be available on June 2nd from 10:00 UTC
First, the classic trading mode using Call Auction will be available on the stock exchange. Orders will be collected and processed at a fixed time. Normal trading will be open later.
The OKEx exchange also set limits on the purchase of tokens. Within 1 hour of the start of trading will be a limit of $5 thousand for 1-1.5 hours the limit will be 10 thousand from 1.5 and up to 2.5 hours the limit will be 20 thousand dollars. After 2.5 hours, the limit will be lifted.
We remind you that the trading of Mina tokens, as we wrote today, will start on June 1st on Coinlist and Kraken. On Hotbit and Hitbtc (futures) cryptocurrency is already trading.
A complete but not definitive list of exchanges on which Mina will be officially (or already traded):
- Kraken (1.06 - 3-00 GMT/ 2 start of trade, entry/withdrawal is open).
- Hotbit (already traded, input is available, output is closed).
- Hitbtc (already traded futures, entry closed).
- Coinlist (1.06 - 3-00 GMT)
- Gate.io (1.06 - 13-00 GMT)
- Lbank (Korea Shooting 4).
- Binance (soon to be announced).
- Huobi (soon to announce ).
You can register, make a deposit and start trading Mina tokens on these links.
This review is not an advertisement or a recommendation to action, but merely an informational one. The publisher and the author are not responsible for your decisions.