CoinList anuncia venta de tokens Swarm
CoinList will begin public sale of BZZ tokens on June 14 one day after the launch of the Swarm Foundation's Bee Mainnet.
What is Swarm
Swam is a decentralized peer-to-peer platform. It is designed to store information and communication uncensored in a sovereign digital society.
From the point of view of the layman, Swarm does not differ much from the Internet, although in his case the content is hosted on a peer-to-peer network, and not on servers.
Swarm will offer users a variety of Web3 services, including:
- Exchange of messages between nodes
- Streaming media
- Decentralized database services
- Scalable infrastructure for a decentralized service economy
Among the features of the system, it is worth noting:
- Resiliency guarantees uninterrupted data access
- Lack of censorship plays an important role in a decentralized society
- DDoS protection guaranteed security in the era of regular hacker attacks on the crypto industry
- Zero downtime uninterrupted data delivery even when individual system nodes are offline
- Self-support built-in incentive system to ensure the economic viability of the network
Sale on CoinList
Registration: already open
End of registration: June 11 at 12:00 UTC
Sales will take place in several options:
Start of the Option 1 sale: June 14 at 17:00 UTC
End of the Option 1 sale: June 15 04:59 UTC
Start of the Option 2 sale: June 15 at 17:00 UTC
End of the Option 2 sale: 16 June 04:59 UTC
Sales volume: up to 5,173,934 BZZ in Option 1 and the remainder of tokens in Option 2
Price: $1.92 per token
Funding methods: USDT, BTC, USDC, ETH
Minimum purchase: $100 for both options
Maximum purchase: $500 for the Option 1 and 10,000 for Option 2
Token blocking period: until August 2, 2021
Please note that both sale options use the same BZZ pool, so the Option 2 sale will only be possible if the tokens remain after Option 1. At the same time, queues for each option will be formed separately.
This review is not an advertisement or a recommendation to action, but merely an informational one. The publisher and the author are not responsible for your decisions.