The cryptocurrency is still so young, new and unexplored. With the amount of scams emerging every day when people invest the money they sweated for into projects, and the creators of these projects just flee with all the raised funds, it is quite understandable that there is lack of trust into the crypto world. We need to fix this problem as soon as possible to return the flow of investments into digital coins.
What is Twogap?
Twogap is platform headquartered in Singapore which aims to provide the investment product for the users which is secure and reliable. This product is CryptoBonds – backed by real bonds, meaning that These CryptoBonds will create a new version of the crypto market with one big difference – it will be trustworthy and investor-oriented.
Main tasks of Twogap
- protecting the interests of investors
- extending the scalability of the crypto market
- promoting crypto investments
- backing up the crypto market
- partnering up with major networks and organizations
- The token sale of the Twogap will start on the 30th of November and end on the 7th of December.
- The token of Twogap is called TGT, its price is 0.001 USD.
- TGT is based on the ERC20 standard.
- The total token supply is 210 billion pieces.
- 33% of tokens will go for sale. (69.3 billion)
- The hard cap of the project is $30 million.
- Twogap offers a bounty campaign
If you want to find more information on this project or become an investors, visit the official site of Twogap.
The Coin Shark does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions. The Coin Shark is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article.