Recently, the cryptocurrency market is developing rapidly, so a huge number of cryptocurrency exchanges appear. Conventionally, all platforms for trading digital coins can be divided into two categories: exchanges with a well-established reputation and new ones. Each of these options has its own advantages and disadvantages. For example, large old stock exchanges are certainly more reliable, but as a rule, they have high commissions. And the new ones, on the contrary, cannot provide a high level of security, though they offer lower commissions to attract new users.
There is an excellent option on the market that combines the advantages of old and new cryptocurrency exchanges perfectly – this is the KuCoin platform. At the moment, it is the most advanced digital coin exchange on the market.
Benefits of KuCoin
- Advanced API.
- A large variety of orders.
- High security, two-factor authentication via SMS, etc.
- Low commissions that allow saving (especially important for intraday trading).
- Professional customer support is available 24 hours 7 days a week.
- Smart notifications that allow receiving current information in real-time.
Contest from KuCoin – 10 000 KCS as a gift
To celebrate the public launch of the KuMEX beta, representatives of the exchange decided to deposit 1 XBT (equivalent to 1 BTC) to each user’s account to simulate trading. This promotion will last 3 weeks, and every week the prize fund will be 10,000 KCS. Users who can show greater profitability over this period of time will be financially rewarded.
Here is a table of prizes:
Users will share the corresponding KCS awards equally according to their rating.
Note your attention:
- KuMEX will publish fresh user ratings every day at 18:00.
- 1 XBT is intended only to simulate increased volumes of trade and competition.
- At the time of the action, there will be increased control over the trading activity and users will be excluded from the general rating of participants for any malicious actions.
- Rewards will be shared within 3 days after the end of the contest.
The Coin Shark does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions. The Coin Shark is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article.