Cryptocurrencies are developing quite rapidly, but many people still consider them to be absolutely useless. Often, such people argue their words that nothing can be bought in real life for digital coins, and in general, their use is connected with a lot of difficulties. Today we would like to debunk this myth once and forever.
Platform Nocks – the bridge between real and digital economies
In this article, we would like to tell in detail about a successful and sensational fintech startup company Nocks. This organization was founded back in 2015 by Patrick Kivits and Roel Boer. The main goal of the project is to create a platform where people can use digital coins for real life on a daily basis.
Over the years, Nocks has grown significantly: in the first year of work, the volume of processed transactions totaled only 1 million euro, in 2016, this figure was already 6 million euros, in 2017 – 24 million euros, and last year it reached a record 56 million euros.
Nocks Exchange has an iDeal certificate and now the platform specialists are working on obtaining a larger number of licenses that will expand the geography of the project to the entire European Union.
Monetization of the Nocks Exchange
- Broker’s commission for the direct purchase of digital currency through iDeal and Bancontact.
- Commission fees from traders for depositing and withdrawing funds.
- Commission for trading on the site.
- Fees for transactions processed through Nocks Checkout.
- Other fees for using the service Nocks.
Nocks’s own token
After four successful years of work, Nock’s specialists decided to create their own token – NCKS Utility and now it is available for purchase at a bargain price of 0.25 euros per one. The creators of the project plan to release only 10 million tokens, in several stages:
- IEO started on July 1, 2019, at this stage it is planned to implement 1.6 million tokens, at a price of 0.25 euros.
- Starting from August 1, 2019, the token will begin to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges, respectively, its price will have to rise.
- The following steps will be announced later, as long as it is known that there will be only 5 of them.
The creators of the project plan to slowly burn half of the tokens to fight inflation and increase the value of the token in the future. In total, no more than 5 million tokens will remain in use. This will be held every quarter, and the number of destroyed tokens will depend directly on the company’s profits.
To buy, sell and store the NCKS Utility token, you will need to register in Nocks. If you want to become an early investor of this project, then go to this link, there you will find full information about this platform.
The Coin Shark does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions. The Coin Shark is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article.