The crypto revolution is gaining momentum every day, but it still faces a huge problem. What is it? It is the distance between the traditional financial world and the crypto world. Digital coins are quickly developing and becoming more popular, however, these days most people would consider them as an investment. The options where you could use crypto as a means of payment are still quite insufficient, this creates a barrier between consumers and new opportunities. How to fix this problem?
What is Beverage.Cash? The vision of the project
Beverage.Cash is an innovative project that combines two markets: crypto and alcoholic beverages.
On one hand – real economy -: RFID based network will be implemented on the vineyards, in wineries, wine storage cellars to collect information from every stage of production.
On the other hand – crypto world – all information collected will be stored on blockchain and will be available for consumer on the iOS/Android platform using QR/NFC tags attached to the bottles.
It will unite a bunch of participants within its ecosystem, namely:
- consumers of alcohol
- producers of alcohol
- crypto traders
- other developers
What will happen inside the platform?
This is a unique structure involving 2 tokens and 2 platforms in the project
- The participants purchase product which is represented on the platform by Beverage Cash Utility Tokens (1 token storing all information about one lot (bottle, case, barrel of beverage) using Beverage Cash Coin Tokens cryptocurrency (it can also be used to pay for platform fees, RFID network installation, QR/NFC labels, service fee etc.).
- The producers/sellers of alcoholic beverages can place their products on the platform in a form of an auction lot and/or sell it in the shop anywhere in the world with QR/NFC labels on their product and deliver information stored in Beverage Cash Utility Tokens to the consumer.
Cool features of Beverage.Cash
- the platform is simple and user-friendly
- active participants are guaranteed to receive pleasant rewards
- the payments are super quick due to the implementation of smart contracts
- the blockchain technology provides for total security and transparency of all the processes on the platform
- the platform is structured in such a way that the all the participants/lots/products can be found easily
Beverage.Cash will start its ICO on the 30th of September, and the token sale will run up to the end of 2018. Users will be able to purchase Beverage Coins for the price of 0.002 ETH. Keep in mind that the minimum amount of investment is 0.01 ETH. The project has a soft cap of 1500 ETH and a hard cap of 30,000 ETH. The platform offers bounty campaigns and different bonuses.
More details on the project and its ICO can be found here.
The Coin Shark does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions. The Coin Shark is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article.