Real estate is one of the largest industries in the whole world. People are always going to need places to live, rest, work, entertain themselves, eat etc. Renting or buying such constructions usually happens through real estate deals. While being a vital part of human life, such deals are still conducted pretty rigidly:
- the process involves a bunch of intermediaries,
- there is no confidence that the personal data and funds are secured sufficiently and
- the procedure is long, inconvenient and stressful.
Since the modern technologies are taking over the world, it is the right time also for the real estate industry to dive in, and adapt. The Elements Estates project we will introduce today successfully managed to combine the two worlds of blockchain technology and real estate. They came up with a one-of-a-kind solution. Read on to see what we are writing about.
What is Elements Estates?
Elements Estates is a blockchain-based platform meant for people interested in real estate services. Within the ecosystem, the users can review, rent and purchase property using ELES tokens. However, there is an interesting twist: besides providing regular services, the project is utilizing the distressed assets in the South East of Europe. Its pipeline of projects is abundant with various real estate that derive from the distressed market. Elements Estates is mostly focused on relevant and newly-constructed property. The main goal of the project is letting everybody benefit from problem and undervalued real estate assets with the help of the blockchain technology. The intra-platform currency, ELES token, was created specifically to not only serve as a means of payment, but also to help its holders increase their capital due to the potentially high liquidity.
The benefits for ELES token holders:
- the ability to rent tourist facilities in the Southeast Europe and later on in other regions of Europe;
- the ability to rent or purchase commercial and residential buildings;
- timely updates on everything happening within the platform regarding real estate;
- quick and easy conversion of ELES tokens;
- credit services in ELES tokens;
- ELES tokens with a credit card support;
- real estate services based on smart contracts for third party constructions;
- other solutions and services.
Elements Estates will combine the reliability and stability of the real estate sector, the potential high profitability of distressed real estate transactions, as well as the transparency of blockchain within one ecosystem. If you need more details about this innovative project, you can find them here.
The Coin Shark does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions. The Coin Shark is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article.