Elements Estates: Real Estate on the Blockchain Technology
Real estate is one of the largest industries in the whole world. People are always going to need places to live, rest, work, entertain themselves, eat etc. Renting or buying such constructions usually happens through real estate deals. While being a vital part of human life, such deals are still conducted pretty rigidly:
- the process involves a bunch of intermediaries,
- there is no confidence that the personal data and funds are secured sufficiently and
- the procedure is long, inconvenient and stressful.
What is Elements Estates?Elements Estates is a blockchain-based platform meant for people interested in real estate services. Within the ecosystem, the users can review, rent and purchase property using ELES tokens. However, there is an interesting twist: besides providing regular services, the project is utilizing the distressed assets in the South East of Europe. Its pipeline of projects is abundant with various real estate that derive from the distressed market. Elements Estates is mostly focused on relevant and newly-constructed property. The main goal of the project is letting everybody benefit from problem and undervalued real estate assets with the help of the blockchain technology. The intra-platform currency, ELES token, was created specifically to not only serve as a means of payment, but also to help its holders increase their capital due to the potentially high liquidity.
The benefits for ELES token holders:
- the ability to rent tourist facilities in the Southeast Europe and later on in other regions of Europe;
- the ability to rent or purchase commercial and residential buildings;
- timely updates on everything happening within the platform regarding real estate;
- quick and easy conversion of ELES tokens;
- credit services in ELES tokens;
- ELES tokens with a credit card support;
- real estate services based on smart contracts for third party constructions;
- other solutions and services.