Dao Consensus & Digital Art
The founders of DAO Consensus invest in digital art.
The company has supported the charity community MEME Pineapple and has acquired the digital art piece for $36,500 on October, 13.
DAO Consensus is a decentralised global business community where each member gets a share from the entire network profits and an autonomous organisation without any forms of centralisation. The decisions are managed by the smart-contracts systems and voting mechanism.
DAO Consensus holds the major four-day online conference Decentralized Finance Global Summit 2020 with over 55 global experts sharing their knowledge about the future of the fast growing decentralised finance industry from 13th to 16th of October, 2020.
DeFi Global Summit is an excellent chance to connect, learn and network with some of the brightest people in the decentralised finance market. Through various formats we will create the most personal networking experience you can get online.
The speakers list includes global leaders among:
- Successful entrepreneurs and investors
- DeFi market leaders and opinion leaders
- Crypto traders and top economists
- Academics and marketing experts
The summit is centered around 8 main topics: DeFi, DAO, venture capital, market-making, 2020 projects, global tokenisation, real estate asset tokenisation, yield farming.
Conference Emcees: Sergey Sevantsyan, Catherine Ross
The DeFi Global Summit special guest and speaker is Alexander Lebedev, businessman, banker and public figure, owner of National Reserve Corporation, listed by Forbes as one of the richest Russians in 2012.
Also, a representative from Binance Flora Sun, Director at Binance X, will talk about DeFi and its effect on the Binance company, and how Binance is developing its projects in the decentralised finance market.
- Alexander Lebedev, businessman, banker owner of National Reserve Corporation, listed by Forbes as one of the richest russians in 2012
- Flora Sun, Director at Binance X
- Felix Mago, Dash NEXT Co-Founder
- Tone Vays, Content Creator, Derivatives Trader & Consultant
- Miko Matsumura, founder of crypto exchange Evercoin, General Partner with Gumi Cryptos Capital, is a Venture Partner with BitBull Capital
- Kyle Chasse, CEO of Master Ventures, founder of cryptocurrency & blockchain industry
- Giacomo Zucco, Founder and CEO of BHBnetwork
- Gordon Einstein, Founding Partner at CryptoLaw Partner, hybrid Crypto-Attorney, Technologist, and Enterprise Strategist
- Enzo Villani, CEO and Chief Investment Officer at Alpha Sigma Capital
- Raghav Jerath, founder & CEO Gather Network
- Vít Jedlička, politician and activist, the President of the micronation Free Republic of Liberland
- Neil Callard, Global Managing Director of Drop Smart Copy Trade
- Jorge Sebastiao, seasoned ICT Expert in areas of Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, CTO Advisor, Speaker CISSP
- Mru Patel - Investor, Best Selling Author, CEO Sapian Group, COO Flashgroup
- Cynthia WU, Head of Business Development & Sales Bit.com, Head of Custody Matrixport
- Shawn Lau, Head of Russia & CIS at HBTC. Member of the Board of Directors of ABCC Exchange
- Jordan Lyall, Product Lead (DeFi) at ConsenSys
- Grigory Rybalchenko, Founder & CEO of Emirex - leading Middle-East cryptocurrency exchange
- Yemu Xu, Co founder of ARPA, Bella Protocol
- Arutyun Nazaryan, founder of Bistox Exchange and Morningstar Solutions LLC
- Felix Xu, Co founder & CEO of ARPA, Bella Protocol
- Denis Vasin, СТО in EasyChain and Projects Development Lead in Waves Enterprise
- Jean Miao, MCDEX Co-Founder
- Mike Fluff, CTO Chrono.tech, distributed systems architect, information security expert and other.
The general partner of the conference is PONS. Special partners are the blockchain consulting company Colibri Group & & cryptocurrency calendar №1 in the world Coindar.org. The acclaimed DeFi project — Bella Protocol, which has raised $4 million in seed funding. The Diamond partner is Testa.
The principal partners of the DeFi Global Summit 2020 are Neironix, Coinsbit, Best Invest Blogs, MIG.business, Emirex, Hotbit, HBTC, Algorand и Gather.
The general media partner of the conference is Forklog. Media partners include such media outlets as
Bitcoin Cloud Mining center, Bitnovosti.com, Cryptovalyuta, Prometheus, ListedOn, Bits media, ForkNews, Coin Codex, Crypto Totem Prnews.io.
The first 2 days of the Summit will be fully in English. The official language of the 3rd and 4th days will be Russian.
First day of the conference is free for all the registered participants. The participation in the second and following days will be available to the “All access pass" package participants only; also they will be invited into a closed group for the networking after party.
All the participants get into the DAO Consensus intranet portal upon the registration. You can find the listing of participants there and communicate with anyone you need. You can also become a member of DAO Consensus.
The event will be broadcasted at dTV, decentralised television.
The co-organiser of the DeFi Global Summit 2020 is Gooooup.
Do not miss the opportunity to register at the conference webpage