Bitcoin’s Price in 2019: Forecasts and Opinion of Experts
Attention of many people around the world is focused on the Bitcoin price. No one can say for sure, where it will go next year, or moreover in a few years. Some people believe, that the cryptocurrency industry has already reached its maximum, and all that we are waiting is a continuous decline of value. But there are experts who are sure that the maximum marks of BTC is only beginning and we are expecting for the new heights in the future. Well, let's try to look into the matter and analyze the words of leading financial experts of the world.
1. Analysis of the current situationAs we all remember, the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market reached its historic maximum 831 billion dollars in January 2018. After this, a deep and prolonged correction has started, which partially continues until now. At the time of writing, the market capitalization is 107 billion dollars, the Bitcoin price has fallen in 6 times, and many coins have become cheaper in 10-20 times. Source: CoinMarketCap At first glance, everything seems to be bad and prospects are rather vague. But what if we tell you that everything is absolutely opposite and now it is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency? We are ready to back up our words with concrete facts about which very few people talk.
- Continuous growth of network`s hashrate. Despite the fact that the price of first cryptocurrency shows negative profitability throughout 2018, the total computing power of Bitcoin network is constantly growing. It means that miners are increasing their production capacity. And it is not about small or medium farms, since their share is negligible on the general background.
- Infrastructure development. In 2018, investor`s interest in cryptocurrency faded a little, but this did not affect infrastructure development. Every day, the number of places where you can pay with cryptocurrency is growing (paying taxes in the USA, real estate, online shopping, transport tickets, physical points of sale and more). It is a very good trend, because the more places you can pay with BTC, the more people will be involved in the digital economy.
- The acceptance of cryptocurrency at the government level. In 2018, for the first time in 10 years of Bitcoin's existence, they started talking about it at the international level. If earlier none of the world leaders paid enough attention to this topic, then this year at the G20 summit this issue was put on the agenda. World leaders agreed that it would be pointless to forbid cryptocurrencies and no one would do that. On the contrary, there was decided to develop an international legislative framework.
- It’s still possible to become a “pioneer”. If you go to the website bitinfocharts.com and take a look how many Bitcoin wallets are registered currently, it is possible to see the number that does not exceed 23 million. Taking into account that more than 15 million of them are wallets, which balance does not exceed $100. The population of our planet now is about 7.6 billion people. Let’s take 40% of insolvent people (children, pensioners, people who live in a third world, etc.) – it comes out near 4.5 billion people. After comparing these numbers, it appears that there are still very few people who are really involved in the cryptocurrency industry. That means, a global large-scale acceptance of technology does not exist yet. This gives us a chance to become pioneers. After cryptocurrency becomes a commonplace for any person (like, for example, a credit card in our days), we will reap the benefits. Most likely you will hear such expression in future: “Why didn’t I buy Bitcoin in 2018?”.