CoinMarketCap has Released A Mobile Application for Crypto Investors
On April 16, CoinMarketCap, a service that monitors cryptocurrencies, has launched apps for Android and iOS. In the application, you can track rates of digital assets and the dynamics of changes in the volume of trade. The application has 5 main features:
- Crypto and exchange rankings. The app has over 16,000 various digital assets. There are a description and charts of course changes for each of them.
- Portfolio & watchlist. You can track your investment portfolio. The app shows the course of digital assets in relation to 90 fiat currencies and precious metals.
- Crypto price alerts. You can set up price alerts, for example, if Ethereum price reaches the price mark you’ve chosen, you will get a notification.
- Currency exchange. The app has a built-in exchanger in which you can convert digital assets in fiat currencies, precious metals or other virtual currencies.
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain news. You can follow news about virtual currencies and blockchain technology.