ClearCost: Receive Goods and Services at Their Real Price
What is ClearCost?
ClearCost is a one-of-a-kind-project which creates a win-win relationship between the seller/service provider and the customer/buyer. Its creators came up with a really cool concept. When creating any product, an enormous amount of money goes for advertising it. Of course, it may pay off in the end, but it might as well not, which will leave the producer with zero profits or even losses. As for buyers, they have to pay a significantly bigger sum of money, since the price includes the advertising expenses. ClearCost will eliminate this inconvenience. Its main goal is implied in the name of the project itself. Basically sellers and buyers make up a little ClearCost universe. Sellers do not have or need any advertising since their customers are the members of the club. They receive relatively lower profits, but they do not spend money on advertising and have constant buyers - club members. Meanwhile, club members receive services and products with great discounts.
Cool features of ClearCost
- its main goal is to make life cheaper
- its first sphere is traveling and providing hotel booking services: what can be better than a discounted hotel room?
- neither buyers, no sellers have to pay any extra money
- ClearCost = cost price + membership fee (only to cover the project’s expenses, and it is less than 5%)
- if you pay for membership in tokens, it will be 4 times more profitable
- ClearCost already has the MVP and a well-planned road map
- the project can boast of a creative and professional team
- and many-many other features which you will find out after joining the club!
The main stage of ClearCost’s ICO is in progress right now! It will run until the 31st of October, 2018. The coins of the project are called CCWT tokens, they are based on the ERC20 protocol. The total token issue is 5.5 million, 3.5 million of which are going for public sale. The relatively small number of issued tokens is due to the fact that the developers value quality more than quantity. ClearCost does not have a soft cap, and the minimum purchase limitation is quite low - only 57 tokens (and they will cover 6 years of club membership fees!). You can use Ethereum and Bitcoin to buy CCWT tokens. In the nearest future, they will also be listed at crypto exchanges.
You can join the ClearCost club and purchase your tokens at the project’s official website.
The Coin Shark does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions. The Coin Shark is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article