These days there are multiple ways to send cryptocurrencies and store them. The market offers a variety of options: crypto platforms, exchanges, terminals etc. However, most of them are either too expensive, or too complicated, or both. The process of purchasing or selling digital assets should not take up much time, thus, people tend to use services that are easy and quick. Today we will introduce a whole new and unique concept of a crypto wallet/exchange, called Chatex.
What is Chatex?
Chatex is basically your own pocket crypto bank that is always near you. It is a bot, compatible with all of your favorite messengers, such as Telegram, Viber, WeChat, Facebook, KakaoTalk, Kik, Line. Chatex bot can be used with one or multiple messengers at the same time to conduct various operations with cryptocurrencies.
Advantages of Chatex
- Simple and convenient. You just need a smartphone and at least one messenger in order to fully control your digital funds;
- Protected. Chatex bot is reliably secured by the blockchain technology, so you can be sure that the stored assets will not get into the wrong hands;
- Quick. All the transactions are conducted instantaneously, with no delays or commission fees whatsoever.
What can Chatex bot do?
- Via the bot you can buy or sell cryptocurrency to any person using their wallet address, username in a particular messenger or phone number.
- You can store your assets in the Chatex wallet, which is protected by a PIN-code and BitGo instant technology.
- If you choose to purchase crypto, you can do so with credit cards (MasterCard and Visa), online banks (Sberbank Online), gift cards, cash or electronic money.
In the future, the project is also planning to expand the platform and lets its users earn on investments and referral programs.
More details about Chatex bot can be found here.
The Coin Shark does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions. The Coin Shark is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article.