Indian Police Will Pass Special Training to Identify Crypto Fraud
The Indian Ministry of the Interior is planning to introduce additional training for police officers so that they learn to identify cryptocurrency crimes. The government is going to create an expert group that will conduct a two-day course called “Investigation of cases related to cryptocurrency”. This course will cover a wide range of knowledge:
- introduction to blockchain technology;
- principles of the digital economy work;
- discussion of existing legal measures and legal interpretation of the main crimes related to cryptocurrencies.
Note that the program is not necessary, only those law enforcement officers who have shown an interest in “cybercrime and IT” will pass the course.
This training course will be available for the following departments:
- police officers who report to the General Police Inspector;
- the staff of the Central Bureau of Investigation;
- Intelligence Agency staff;
- the staff of the Bureau of the fight against drugs, etc.
An investigative meeting on this issue is scheduled for the first week of September at the National Police Academy in Hyderabad. We want to remind: https://thecoinshark.net/ernst-young-china-and-india-lead-in-fintech-industry-adoption/