Bitcademy: Now You Can Choose A New Football Star!
Football is something that people are fond of almost in every part of the planet. Even if a person is not a big fan of it, he still may have heard about football clubs like Manchester United, Barcelona, Chelsea, Real Madrid. They all have such world-class stars like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Salah and others. Yet there occurred a big problem, while football agencies are searching for a new player, they are mostly focused on their efforts in highly developed areas with a historical track-record of producing athletes. But what about less developed countries in Africa, Eastern Europe or Asia? Different academies avoid investing in such areas. But Bitcademy is likely to find a solution, and now you can make a new football star.
What is Bitcademy?The Bitcademy is a for-profit venture, where everyone can influence football, to be more specific, you make an impact on young players from undeveloped countries who dream of becoming stars. It is not a marketplace where you only hold or trade rights of individual players, you can buy equipment, educate young generation and, in the end, sell to the club using tokens.
The algorithm of work
- The Bitcademy investor creates a profile and chooses the most preferable player. There will be information about the possible return of the tokens, according to a football club agreement.
- The Investor buys tokens from Bitcademy. They will serve as a form of sponsorship for the player, as well as education, equipment, etc.
- The Bitcademy stakeholder can monitor the progress of his player, and the investor can monitor his/her return on investment anytime through the portal.
- different types of tokens - Gold Tokens, Silver Tokens;
- using KYC technology for user verification;
- big benefits for the stakeholders
- being able to provide jobs and provision of services to local economies;
- producing top-tier talents, and place them in professional clubs globally;
- the blockchain technology provides for total security and transparency of all the processes on the platform;